KTM children's electric motorbike 12V Orange
* Better grip on the road. This model has been developed with plastic wheels including rubber strips to improve grip when riding and to prevent skidding on smooth surfaces.
* A very realistic design. The product has the throttle on the right hand grip, just like the adult models. In addition, the power of its engine allows it to reach a maximum speed of up to 6 km/h. It also includes a highly efficient electric brake, which is activated as soon as the child stops accelerating.
* Decorative extras. The materials used to manufacture this model of children's motorbike are highly resistant and durable, and it also includes super-realistic decorative extras such as mudguards and shock absorbers.
* To promote psychomotor development. It is recommended for kids 3 years of age, so that the youngest members of the family can begin to develop their motor and spatial skills in complete safety.
* Product measurements: 116 x 58.5 x 80 cm (L x W x H). Product weight: 13.26 kg. Maximum weight supported: 50 kg. Manufactured in Spain and officially licensed by KTM.