Racing KTM 12V battery-powered children's motorbike
* Realistic, licensed design. The 12V battery powered KTM Racing motorbike has been designed to replicate real racing motorbikes and its design has been officially reviewed and approved by the KTM brand.
* Comfort and safety on the move. Its ergonomic design makes it easy for children between the ages of 3 and 6 to get around, and includes stabiliser wheels for added safety for the little ones. Its wheels include rubber strips that prevent skidding on smooth surfaces and improve grip on the road.
* Realistic driving and fun for the little kids. Reaches a top speed of 6 km/h through the right throttle, and automatically brake when the child stops accelerating. Sounds and a USB, MP3 and MicroSD input are included, so they can enjoy their favourite music while driving.
* Extras included. The battery and charger are included in the product, it is manufactured in Spain and complies with EU safety regulations. It has a 3 year guarantee against any malfunction.
* Product dimensions: 114 x 53 x 62 cm (L x W x H). Product weight: 13 kg. Maximum weight supported: 50 kg.