This spectacular 12V battery-powered motorbike, a replica of the mythical Repsol GP motorbike, includes all the extras that will make children from 3 years old have a great time while they learn to drive. If in addition to having fun, they develop their psychomotor skills in complete safety, happiness is assured for both children and parents, so don't miss out on yours!
Repsol 12V electric motorbike for kids
* Officially licensed brand. This 12V battery-powered scooter has an official brand licence, as its design and quality have been reviewed and approved by Repsol.
* Comfortable and fun design. Thanks to its ergonomic design, children will move comfortably and have fun listening to their favourite music, through the display included in the chassis of the motorbike, with input for USB, MicroSD and sounds.
* Quality finish. The wheels include rubber strips that improve adherence to the road and prevent skidding, and it has support wheels that can be removed when the child, aged between 3 and 6 years, has learned to ride on his or her own.
* Safety and realism. Reaches a top speed of 5-6 km/h thanks to the right-hand throttle, and brakes automatically when the child stops accelerating, for added safety. The front and rear LED lights make it even more realistic when playing.
* Extras included. Includes 12V battery and charger. It is manufactured in Spain and it complies with EU safety regulations.
* Product dimensions: 114 x 53 x 62 cm (L x W x H). Product weight: 13 kg. Maximum weight supported: 50 kg.