Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies. All of them work in the same way, but have small differences:
- Session cookies: session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support security website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Permanent or persistent cookies: they are stored in the hard disk of the device and our website read them whenever you make a new visit to www.injusa.com; It has a date of revocation or expiration determined, accomplished which cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze the visits and help us to understand how users reach our site and improve our services.
- Cookies functionality: allow www.injusa.com to recall decisions taken by the user, such as your login or ID.
- The information these cookies collect it anonymizes (i.e., does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third party cookies: third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not're visiting it; for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or by external content (like Google Maps) add-ins. Also, some advertising companies use this kind of files to keep track of your visits in each site in which they are announced.
- Analytical cookies: They are cookies that are aimed at the periodic maintenance and guarantee the best performance and service to the user; collecting your activity data.