Kawasaki battery powered quad for children
* The design of this 12V Kawasaki quad has been reviewed and approved by the brand, offering a guarantee of the quality and realism of this quad.
* It is recommended for children aged 2 years and upwards, thanks to the stability provided by the wide wheels and easy handling via the accelerator pedal.
* It includes a button on the chassis that allows you to drive in reverse and an electric brake that makes the quad stop when the child stops accelerating.
* It reaches a maximum speed of 6 km/h and has rubber strips on the wheels that prevent skidding and improve grip on the road.
* The battery and charger are included, it is manufactured in Spain and complies with the safety regulations required by the EU.
* Handlebar height: 56.5 cm, seat height: 37 cm (from the ground). Maximum weight supported: 30 kg.
* Product dimensions: 90 x 59 x 60 cm (L x W x H). Product weight: 10.6 kg.